The Budget and Expenditure Monitoring Forum (BEMF) held its fourth meeting on 12 November 2010. It brought together over 30 people from 10 organisations. The forum considered the Integrated Support Team reports, the antiretroviral tender and the future cost of antiretroviral treatment in the public health system. The forum also heard updates on events in the public health system in Gauteng, Eastern Cape and Free State provinces. An update on the TAC/CEGAA community budget monitoring project was also presented.
- 4th BEMF Meeting Documents
- Introductory notes and update from last meeting-Nathan Geffen (SECTION27)
- Update on the 2010 ARV tender – Jonathan Berger (SECTION27)
- Summary findings and recommendations of the Integrated Support Teams
- The cost of the national ART programme under the old and new guidelines – Gesine Meyer-Rath (Health Economics and Epidemiology Research Office)
- Update on TAC/CEGAA community budget monitoring project – Nhlanhla Ndlovu (CEGAA)